Thursday, October 18, 2018

New Book Release


Ennio Morricone: ma musique, ma vie
(Ennio Morricone, my music, my life)
Interviews with Alessandro De Rosa

Country: Italy
Author: Alessandro De Rosa
Language: Italian
Pages: 624
ISBN: 9782840497578


"I discovered that my memories were not just a feeling of melancholy in front of things that, like time, fled. They also make me look ahead, understand that I'm still here, still surprised at what can happen to me. My music, my life is the result of three years of interviews between Ennio Morricone and the composer Alessandro De Rosa, three years of passionate exchanges over which emerges, like variations of a concerto, the plot of a unique autobiography. his genre. If the Maestro has become famous thanks to his legendary soundtracks, many parts of his life and work remain unknown to the general public. At the approach of his sixty-year career, the time had come for the musician to say everything about his choices, his failures and his successes, his enthusiasms, his influences and admiration. In addition to his career, since his studies at the Oscars Conservatory in 2016, it is more than half a century of musical and cinema experiments that Morricone brings to life, allegro e vivace , to the rhythm of his memories.

Translated from Italian by Florence Rigollet.

No comments:

Post a Comment