Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Little Known Spaghetti Western Actors ~ Filippo Antonelli

 [These daily posts will cover little known actors or people that have appeared in more recent films and TV series. Various degrees of information that I was able to find will be given and anything that you can add would be appreciated.]

Italian actor Filippo Antonelli is credited with only five films from 1964 to 1975. They are all Spaghetti westerns. He played henchmen in four of the films and was credited with the character name of Henry in his last film “The Tiger from the River Kawi” with Gordon Mitchell and George Eastman. I can find no other information on him.

ANTONELLI, Filippo [Italian] – film actor.

Minnesota Clay – 1964 (Fox henchman)

The Stranger Returns – 1967 (En Plein henchman)

No Graves on Boot Hill – 1968 (Fletcher henchman)

The 4 Gunmen of the Holy Trinity – 1970 (henchman)

The Tiger from the River Kwai – 1975 (Henry)

3 comments:

  1. I have a feeling that Filippo Antonelli was the cousin of actor Roberto Antonelli. He might have been born in either 1940 or 1943 which puts him at either 80 or 83 if he's still alive. Hopefully this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could be correct but I need to know where you acquired this information in order to verify it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure, Tom. I was kind of hoping someone out there would tell me. There's usually little to no information on these people and I'm only going by what I think is the most accurate information. But hey, I COULD be wrong we'll just have to wait and see. No hard feelings.

    ReplyDelete