Monday, May 29, 2023

Little Known Spaghetti Western Actors ~ Alex Antonelli

 [These daily posts will cover little known actors or people that have appeared in more recent films and TV series. Various degrees of information that I was able to find will be given and anything that you can add would be appreciated.]

Italian actor Alex Antonelli is credited as appearing in 1967’s “Lola Colt” (Black Tigress) starring Lola Falana and Peter Martell. He’s not credited with a named character and he’s not appeared in any other films that I can find.

ANTONELLI, Alex [1922, Italy - 1973, Italy] – film actor, brother of Mario Antonelli.[1928-    ]..

Black Tigress – 1967

3 comments:

  1. Alex Antonelli was probably the brother of Mario Antonelli who was born in 1928. Alex Antonelli was probably born in 1922 and died in 1973 at age 51. If this is correct, then that means he was only 45 when he appeared in "Lola Colt" in 1967 which is also known as "Black Tigress". Let me know if you think this is correct. I sure would appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could be correct but I need to know where you acquired this information in order to verify it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Antonelli IS a common name. As for the verification, I'm not sure if I can explain that since I'm only going by what I think is the most or least accurate information. It doesn't have to be 100% correct most of the time but I WILL accept any corrections people such as yourself wish to make. And by all means, you are more than welcome to correct me if I'm wrong. But this is the information I've got so far.

    ReplyDelete