Saturday, May 27, 2023

Little Known Spaghetti Western Actors ~ Guillermo Anton

 [These daily posts will cover little known actors or people that have appeared in more recent films and TV series. Various degrees of information that I was able to find will be given and anything that you can add would be appreciated.]

Guillermo Anton is a Spanish producer, actor and singer. He’s appeared in 29 films since 1979. He’s sometimes credited as William Anthony. Among those29 films were two Spaghetti westerns “Chicano” 1980 as Chicano/Jonathan) [as William Anthony], “Al este del Oeste”1983. In 2004 he married singer Helena Bianco whose real name is Elena Vázquez Minguela born in 1948. Anton is a member of the singing trio ‘Los Mismos’.

ANTON, Guillermo (aka William Anthon, William Anthony, Guillemo Anton, Guillermo Anton, William Anton) (Guillermo Antón) [Spanish] – producer, actor, singer, married to singer Helena Bianco (Elena Vázquez Minguela) [1948-    ] (2004-    ), member of the singing group ‘Los Mismos’.

Chicano - 1980 (Chicano/Jonathan) [as William Anthony]

Al este del Oeste – 1983

 

3 comments:

  1. There's no real knowledge of how old Guillermo Anton is but I can assume he was born on July 7, 1940, in Valencia, Spain. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could very well be correct but I'd need to know where you came about with this information before I could confirm it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the looks of that picture Tom, I can safely guess that it was taken back in 1972. That WOULD make him 32 years old if not older. Sorry if I make mistakes. Just trying to find out the information myself.

    ReplyDelete