Friday, May 19, 2023

Little Known Spaghetti Western Actors ~ William Aniche

 [These daily posts will cover little known actors or people that have appeared in more recent films and TV series. Various degrees of information that I was able to find will be given and anything that you can add would be appreciated.]

William Aniche has only one credited film appearance and that is as Robin, the freed slave, in the 1970 DEFA Indianer film “Osceola” starring Gojko Mitic. Most likely he’s from the Dominican Republic but I can find no specific information on him on the Internet.

ANICHE, William – film actor.

Osceola – 1970 (Robin)

1 comment:

  1. You could be correct on where he's from, Tom. But as to when he was born or if he's still alive, I suppose I don't know. I'm kinda hoping he is. Well, we'll find out one day.

    ReplyDelete