Thursday, May 11, 2023

Little Known Spaghetti Western Actors ~ Livio Andronico

 [These daily posts will cover little known actors or people that have appeared in more recent films and TV series. Various degrees of information that I was able to find will be given and anything that you can add would be appreciated.]

Livio Andronico is an Italian actor credited for appearing in only one film and that was the 1968 Spaghetti western classic “Once Upon a Time in the West”.

ANDRONICO, Livio [Italian] – film actor.

Once Upon a Time in the West – 1968

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been able to find Livio Andronico in "Once Upon A Time In The West" so I can only assume he played one of Frank's henchmen. I also believe that he might have been a stuntman and weapons master whose work was primarily in Italy. Little is known about him so I suppose he was born in 1943 and if he is still alive that would make him 80 years old now. Other than what I am going on, I can find nothing on him. Any information whatsoever will do. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete