Wednesday, May 4, 2022

The 67th David di Donatello Awards


 

‘Ennio’ by Giuseppe Tornatore, dedicated to Morricone, goes the recognition for the documentary (for the director it is the eleventh statuette), the editing and the sound.

 

BEST DOCUMENTARY – The David di Donatello for Best Documentary went to Giuseppe Tornatore’s ‘Ennio’.

BEST SOUND – The David di Donatello for the best sound went to the technicians of ‘Ennio’, the doc on Ennio Morricone directed by Giuseppe Tornatore.

DAVID TO THE CAREER – “I thank the Italian Cinema Academy for this award in my 70 years of career”. Like this Giovanna Ralli in receiving the David di Donatello for his career. Giovanna Ralli says she started her career right in Cinecittà and remembers her love for Rome “despite being chaotic” and her friendship with Alberto Sordi: “He made me laugh, sometimes we had to repeat the scene because I started laughing and he he would say to me: ‘Well, what are you doing?’ “. “Thank you all”, she concludes and dedicates the award “to my family who have always supported and always protected me”.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment