Wednesday, October 14, 2020

14 Spaghetti Wwestern Location ~ Caulder Ranch

 In the film “Hannie Caulder”, three inept thieves, the Clemens brothers played by Ernest Borgnine, Jack Elam and Strother Martin try to rob a bank, but like usual they fail and ride away. They come upon a small ranch house where they try to steal some horses. When the woman of the house Hannie Caulder orders them to stop they over power her, rape her and then leave. This sets Hannie 

The location of the Caulder ranch house was in Llano de Benabides/Almería/(España)


 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad that the property from "Hannie Caulder" isn't there anymore. I woulda loved to have seen it. I plan on making a movie about a resort called, "Rancho Raquel". The movie will focus on a group of friends who bring their wives and girlfriends to a world famous resort they have never heard of before only to find out that the owners are overly obsessed with the actress Raquel Welch, who is the namesake of "Rancho Raquel". This of course will be a comedy. The trailer will open up like this. "Welcome to Rancho Raquel, the namesake of Raquel Welch. I'm sorry, who? Raquel Welch! Oh, come on, don't tell you haven't heard of HER! Hannie Caulder, 10,0000 B.C., Bandolero? 100 Rifles? Seriously? You HAVEN'T heard of Raquel Welch? The star of my favorite movie, Myra Breckenridge? What generation are you guys from?" Then, the next few scenes are just scenes where the staff at the resort can't stop talking about Raquel Welch. THAT should be fun. And I know what y'all are gonna say. "Why do you always wanna make a movie?" Because that's something I would to do! I haven't done it yet but I will. Wish me luck. And forget you haters.

    ReplyDelete