Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Spaghetti Western Location ~ Locomotive


 The train engine 140-2054 which was used and seen in 1972’s “Pancho Villa” now sits in a building at the La Calahorra-Ferreira train station. Seen above I 1972 and below in 2021.


 

17 comments:

  1. He Looks Like Henry But Short BOILER And Mediuem Cab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cameron Scance Brought Me Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. General: One Whistle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soldier: One Whistle!
      (Whistle)

      Delete
    2. General: Two Whistle
      Robber: Is Gonna Kill Us!!
      Cowboy: Yeah! You Know I Was You! I Jump Off This Train

      Delete
    3. General: A Long Long Whistle
      Soldier: A Long Long Whistle!
      General: Chaaaaaaarge

      Delete
  4. This Crash Reminds Me Of Denver And Rio Grande

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Reminds Me Of A Fistful Of Dyamite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Old Spaghetti-Westerns Trains

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pancho Villa Train Reminds Me Of This
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG-RXw_vWTA&pp=ygUhYSBmaXN0ZnVsIG9mIGR5bmFtaXRlIHRyYWluIGNyYXNo

    Man Those Engines Are Similar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete