Monday, September 22, 2014

A Word on Westerns - Spaghetti Western Luncheon


I was asked to participate in a lunch presentation at the Autry Museum on June 18th of this year. Producer Rob Word holds a monthly meeting for his group the Algonquin Cowboys, former members of the Golden Boot, of which I am a member. The luncheons are free and open to the public and are held every third Wednesday of the month. June’s subject was Spaghetti Westerns and Rob had asked me to help put the program together. We invited Brett Halsey, Robert Woods, Marty Kove and Bill Lustig as speakers. He asked me if I would speak a bit on the music and the Westerns… All’Italian! fanzine. I said sure. The links below will take you to You Tube clips of parts of Brett’s Robert and my presentations.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment