Monday, September 7, 2026

European Western Comics - Collana Metal

 








Metal Stories

The contents of this comic book were published in large format and monograph by French author. It was published by EPC in Rome in 1981. Issue #1 was released in January and it concluded with issue #16 in April of 1984. It was published under the direction of Arturo G. Bernacchi with each issue containing 48 black and white pages with color covers.

 

Titles

01 (00.00.81) - "Mississippi River" (Jim Cutlass)

02 (00.00.81) - "Champakou"

03 (00.00.81) - "I passeggeri del vento" (Le avventure di Isa) (The Passengers of the

                          Wind" (The Adventures of Isa)

04 (00.00.81) - "Il sigillo di Beselek" (The Seal of Beselek)

05 (00.12.81) - "La galera infernale" (Le avventure di Isa) (The Hellish Galley" (The Adventures of Isa)

06 (00.01.82) - "Fort Wheeling"

07 (00.03.82) - "I negrieri di Juda" (The Slavers of Juda" (The Adventures of Isa)

08 (00.00.82) - "Ortho-Mentas" (I naufraghi del tempo) ("Ortho-Mentas" (The

                          Shipwrecked of Time)

09 (06-07.82) - "Le strade di Bharata" (The Roads of Bharata)

10 (00.00.82) - "I Leviatani" (The Leviathans)

11 (00.00.82) - "Durango"

12 (00.00.82) - "Gli innocenti di El Oro" (The Innocents of El Oro)

13 (00.00.83) - "Gente di paese" (Village Folk)

14 (00.04.83) - "La grande traversata" (Jeronaton) (The Great Crossing" (Jeronaton))

15 (00.00.83) - "La maledizione di Surya" (The Curse of Surya)

16 (00.04.84) - "Il sortilegio del bosco delle nebbie" (The Spell of the Misty Forest)

No comments:

Post a Comment