[These daily posts will cover little known actors or people that have appeared in more recent films and TV series. Various degrees of information that I was able to find will be given and anything that you can add would be appreciated.]
Ed, yes simply Ed, is/was a French porn actor. He has one film credit and that was also his only known Euro-western role. I can find no information on his last name or if Ed is an alias. There is no biographical information online that I am aware of.
Ed appeared in one Euro-western, Lucky (Lucky and the Daltons) as Sheriff Pat Garfess in 1974.
Ed – film actor.
Lucky Lucky and the Daltons – 1974 (Sheriff Pat Garfess/Sheriff
Carlos)

Reading classic film retrospectives, exploring rare spaghetti western actor spotlights, and diving into cinema history archives is always so fascinating for movie buffs. I actually stumbled across king johnnie while browsing through various retro-film blogs and looking for quick digital entertainment options during a movie-research break. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful and detailed piece of film history!
ReplyDelete