Saturday, May 18, 2024

“The Spaghetti Westerns Podcast” Season 8, Episode 1, #131

 


Please join me at noon PST today as we kick off Season 8 of “The Spaghetti Westerns Podcast”. I’ll be covering “Hands of a Gunman” starring Craig Hill, his first Spaghetti western, in our on-going “History of the Spaghetti Western” segment. Then we’ll discover “Whatever Became of… Richard Wyler. Followed by Aïché Nana “Who Are Those Gals? The Film of the Week is “Scalps” starring Vassili Karis. The LP/CD of the week will be “Blood for Macaroni Westerns”. I’ll have an autograph, poster and book of the week. We’ll finish things up with The Weekly News and discuss the newly released 4K release of Paramount’s “Once Upon a Time in the West” that Jay and I provided a new narrative to. So, I’ll see you around High Noon on You Tube and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment