Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Little Known Spaghetti Western Actors ~ Maria Luisa Arias

 [These daily posts will cover little known actors or people that have appeared in more recent films and TV series. Various degrees of information that I was able to find will be given and anything that you can add would be appreciated.]

Maria Luisa Arias was a Spanish actress born around the turn of the 20th century she appeared in over 25 films and TV series between 1942 and 1977. She’s best remembered for her appearances in “Los maridos no cenan en casa” (1957), the TV series ‘Novela’ (1967) and “Who Can Kill a Child?” (1976).

Her only Spaghetti western appearance was in 1965’s “Behind the Mask of Zorro” as Doña Leonor de la Riva.

I can find no biographical information on her.

ARIAS, Ma Luisa (aka Ma. Luisa Arias, Maria Luisa Arias, Maria Arias, Mª Luisa Arias) (María Luisa Arias) [Spanish] – film, TV actress.

Behind the Mask of Zorro – 1965 (Doña Leonor de la Riva)

1 comment:

  1. My best bet is that Maria Luisa Arias was born on September 30, 1914, in Alicante, Spain and died on March 4, 1980, in Almeria, Spain. Seeing as how this could be accurate, I think this what we can go with. If she were still alive today, she would either be 108 or 109. I don't know if she was ever married and it's not clear whether or not she had children. If she WAS married, it was probably some time around 1940 and her children if any would have either been born in 1948 or 1951. Other than that, I have no further information I could give. I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete