[These daily posts will cover little known actors or people that have appeared in more recent films and TV series. Various degrees of information that I was able to find will be given and anything that you can add would be appreciated.]
Ciprian Dumitrescu is a Romanian stunt man and coordinator. He’s performed stunts in sixty-eight films between 1994 and 2025, acted in seven films between 1991 and 2025 and directed the 2024 film “Noaptea lui Vlad”.
I can find no specific information that mentions their relationship but I believe Ciprian is either the son or the nephew of stuntman and film actor Doru Dumitrescu.
Ciprian Dumitrescu performed stunts in two Euro-westerns: “The Keeping Room” in 2013 and “The Timber” in 2015.
DUMITRESCU, Ciprian [11/8/1966,
Bucharest, Romania - ] – director,
stuntman, film actor.
The Keeping Room – 2013 [stunt coordinator]
The Timber – 2015 [stunts]
No comments:
Post a Comment