Tuesday, May 26, 2009

RIP Helen Isenberg

[Helen with son Justin]







I don't like to make personal posts but there are exceptions. A good friend of mine's wife passed away this past Saturday which I just learned of today. Helen Isenberg died in Pittsburgh, PA. She had spent the last 30 days fighting a variety of issues with peaks and valleys. My dear friend Raymie and his son Justin were at her side when she left this world. Helen was only 55.

The funeral is tomorrow and I ask all of the readers of this blog to keep them in your thoughts and prayers at this time. Luckily we were all able to be together in Tombstone, AZ this past March. Little did we know it would be the last time we would see and be with her. Rest in peace dear lady you will not be forgotten.

"Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile."

2 comments:

  1. Tom, please send my condolences to Raymie and Justin, my heart is with them in this sad and unfair moment of their lives...

    ReplyDelete