Saturday, July 22, 2023

The Spaghetti Western Podcast Season 5, Episode 13 #113

 


 Join me today at 12 p.m. PST for another Spaghetti Western Podcast Today we’ll be talking about in our History of the Spaghetti Western segment “The Magnificent Brutes of the West”, in our “Whatever became of…? segment we’ll talk about Stephen Boyd and our “Who are Those guys?” will feature José Bódalo. The film of the week is “A Taste for Killing” I’ll talk about a couple of CDs/LPs for the above films and have an autograph.  I have something different for the poster of the week and We’ll wrap things up with the News of the week So you’re invited to join this session at noon PST today. I hope to see you then.

2 comments:

  1. I missed your episode on Stephen Boyd and Jose Bodalo on "The Spaghetti Westerns Podcast" Tom but hopefully you left it up there on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was finally able to catch your episode on Jose Bodalo and Stephen Boyd on "The Spaghetti Westerns Podcast". I saw it a while ago on YouTube. And I also know where your theme song came from. It's the theme from "Quintana:Dead Or Alive" starring Tony Di Mitri acting under the pseudonym of George Stevenson. I saw that film and when I heard the theme I put two and two together. That's when I noticed that YOUR theme and THEIR theme were exactly the same. Great episode out of all and I hope you have a nice break with Jay Jennings. Thanks for everything, Tom and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete