Saturday, April 30, 2016

Django, Sartana, Trinity and the Others



Django, Sartana, Trinita’ et les autres… - French title
Django, Trinità und die anderen... – German title
Django, Sartana, Trinity and the Others... – English title

A 2014 French production [L'Envol Production, Film Co Lyre, Ciné +, Paris Première, CNC, Procirep-Angoa (Paris)]
Producers: Louis Black, Carolyn Pfeiffer, David Hollander and Nancy P. Sanders
Director: Jean-François Giré, Jean-Jacques Bernard
Screenplay: Jean-François Giré, Jean-Jacques Bernard
Cinematography: [color]
Music: various
Running time: 52 minutes

Cast:


Marco Barboni, Gianni Garko (Gianni Garković), Franco Nero, Sergio Felicoli, Bud Spencer (Carlo Pedersoli) Terence Hill (Mario Girotti), Marc Mazza (Marc Mazzacurati), Nori Corbucci, Nora Orlandi


Once upon a time, in the mid-1960s ... accompanied by my father, I went frantically to the neighborhood cinemas so my eyes could devour all the "westerns". One day, I saw appear on the screen a new hero whose exploits were extraordinary imagined at Cinecittà: Django, Sartana, Trinita 'and others, invaded my imagination. I started doodling in school notebooks small inflamed texts, but naive, to the glory of this new saga dragged on the "dream band."

I became a filmmaker, I decided to find the last survivors of this incredible adventure of the Italian western so they could tell us about some of their best rides. - Jean-François Giré

No comments:

Post a Comment