Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spaghetti Western Hall of Fame


On April 2, 2010, I was honored by the Spaghetti Western Data Base being elected to the Spaghetti Western Hall of Fame, as a non-participant. This honor was bestowed upon me and others for my accomplishments and contributions to the Spaghetti Western industry. I was deeply moved and want to thank the Spaghetti Western Data Base and it's members for honoring me in the inaugural class of 2010.

The Spaghetti Western Data Base Hall of Fame: Each year, a panel of forum members casts votes for a select few individuals to be inducted into the following categories: lead actors, supporting actors, actresses, directors, composers, producers, cinematographers, writers, and non-participants (a category which may include website owners, authors, historians, fans/observers, and owners of DVD companies).

Spaghetti Western Data Base link: http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/SWDB_Hall_of_Fame

1 comment: